Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Products I use - Polish remover

I'm not all that fussy about which polish remover I use, usually I grab the super quick ones since my nails aren't very weak and I always moisturise after, but I do try to avoid acetone for my skin. The brand I have on hand at the moment is Depend, which is a Swedish brand that I am yet to find in England. I tend to use their dip-in remover jars since they are so easy to use and you don't end up with cotton pads and buds everywhere. The downside of that is that you have to either clean the sponge and refill the remover after a while since it will start to smear your nails, or buy a new bottle. I am hopelessly in love with them though, they even take away glitters easily.

I've noticed that Orly and Bourjois make dip-ins as well, if you haven't tried yet I recommend it! Its amazing for swatching since its like soaking your nails. There are also some more sophisticated one with a round brush in the middle, I'm in the market for one of those when this jar brought over from Sweden gives up.

Depend can be found here (International site, so no worries about the Swedishness) http://www.dependcosmetic.com/int/

No comments:

Post a Comment